Saturday, September 21, 2013

MIA



If I've been MIA recently, I had good reason. I'm in Juneau, Alaska... I have a new granddaughter!  Born~  September 17, 2013 at 12:22 a.m. 
Aaron Ledford and Margaret Kline Ledford welcomed Cathryn Marie Ledford. She was 7 pounds 10 ounces and 20 inches long. She has a head full of long, brown hair. She's very alert and likes to talk already.
Sully and I will be with Aaron and Maggie until October 20th. I am privileged to be able to help here at the house and do A LOT of baby cuddling! It was a long labor for Maggie. She was pretty tired. Her delivery team was fantastic! Maggie did a great job in delivery. I am so proud. Please pray that Maggie has a speedy recovery. 

Cathryn has been doing very well since coming home Thursday afternoon.  She's been  eating every 2-3 hours.  She's sleeping well at night.  Grandma Bethie is making sure to get her good and spoiled before  I go home to San Deigo.






2 comments:

  1. Praise The Lord for healthy mommy and baby! What a wonderful blessing to be able to be there to help out! Enjoy your time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Wonderful!!! Congratulations to all of you! What a sweet, tiny, precious little girl. :)
    Such a great day to be born....She shares a birthday with one of my sons.

    ReplyDelete