Wednesday, May 28, 2008

First Time For Everything

Thank You ,sister O' mine, for getting me addicted to your blog.  You are such a sweetie pie.  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I guess. 

Here I am posting on a blog.  I decided to do this so I can document a big move we are taking in about 4 weeks.  After the move we'll see how well I can keep this up.  My husband is in the military and he is making Warrant Officer on June 1.  With the promotion comes a transfer.  We are going from rural, rural Alaska to New York City.  About a 5,000 mile trip in our trusty Dodge Caravan with two children, (both boys) aged 17 and 5, one dog age 2 named Banjo and one cat aged 8 named Shadow.

As time allows I will try to post more about myself and my family.

2 comments:

  1. Hello sweet sister!!  I'm so glad you're here.  I'm always wearing my heart on my sleeve here for everyone to read now I get to read your heart too.  Xanga is a great outlet.  If you'd like I'll pass your name on to some of my friends and subscribers.  Let me know if you want me to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @onehappymomma -  yes please pass it on.  I am going to invite some gals as well.

    ReplyDelete