Monday, October 27, 2008

More Beautiful Fall

 

We don't claim to be experts on anything we do.  We took some pictures yesterday for our annual Christmas letter.  We didn't mess with the setting on the camera before our little photo shoot.  I had the camera set up to take pictures for my blog.  Therefore when we zoomed the lenz to get close up shots of our  faces we lost clarity.  So we are going back out this afternoon to take a few more shots with different camera settings.

Enjoy these OOPPSS pics!

Late October B

 

Late October B

Late October B

Late October B

Late October B

Late October B

Late October B  

Late October B

 

1 comment:

  1. I love your "oops" pictures...especially the second to last one with you and the boys sitting in the leaves.  But, I think I'm going to cry because Aaron is a man now!!  Sheesh...I knew it was going to happen sooner or later but now that it has gone and happened I'm feeling a little nostalgic.Love you sister.

    ReplyDelete