Saturday, October 25, 2008

One Of My Blessings

 

 

Late October I 2008 003

I just wanted to share how special I think this child is.  His Daddy and I were just talking about how we could be empty-nesters right now.  We prayed for 12 years for this child and he is such a special little blessing to us.  #2 son and I are enjoying our time together each day as we work on homeschool together.  He is eager to please and a quick learner.  I'm closing this post with some cute things he says and I'll try to add to the list as we think of more unique words he says.

            He came home from church Wednesday night singing a hymn...  "Great is MY Faithfulness!!"

He loves the store Toys 4 US

Every night he piles BABIES (Stuffed Animals) next to him in bed to sleep with.

Star Whores   =   Star Wars

Hock Corn   =   Popcorn

Hanga-Burger   =   Hamburger

"Firetruck!" is what he says when asked,  "What color is this?" (I am holding a red flashcard.)

Late October I 2008 001

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment