Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Favorite Movie Houses



A Dear Friend, Elizabeth, did a post on her favorite movie houses.  I thought, 'I want to do that!'  So here are my favorite movie/ television houses.


 I LOVE the Walton house. I even have several pins of the kitchen of this house saved to a board on Pinterest.


I love the big open kitchen with the table placed just so.  I love the pretty wood cabinets too.  And lets not forget to take a glance at the beautiful wood floors.

I confess I have been known to put doiley's on my couches.

So in love with the big farm table.  I also love the glimpse to the beadboard, brick wall  and curio cabinet in the background. 


Simple decorations.  I love the lace curtains at the window and the wood paneled door with window.


The next Show is Elementary, a show about Sherlock Holmes and Watson.  This apartment is not my favorite but fascinates me just the same.  I somehow like the little kitchen area.  The wood floors are amazing.

I love all the books on bookshelves.  The cozy fire in the neat fireplace.


Big table and those wood floors!

This homestead is from a show called The Pinkerton's (on Netflix right now.)  I had a hard time finding shots of the interior, which is simple like the Walton's.  I just-plain-love this adorable house.


 And to be located out on the prairie like this. . .  AND the metal roof. . .sigh. . .


This is the old barn that sits near the house. Where's my chickens? 



I could never live in a place this small anymore.  This is the apartment of Neal Caffery on the series "White Collar."


The antiques, the floor  that big skylight!


What's not to love in this kitchen?  The stove is AWESOME!  The cabinets and their finish is gorgeous.  The subway tile on the wall is fantastic!


Big windows lead to a rooftop patio.  Again the FLOORS!!


Antique fireplace surround.  This mismatched chairs.   

The wooden bookcase!  Antique wall mirror.



It was also hard to find pictures of the inside of Green Gables house.  I especially like the inside of Green Gables when Anne and Gilbert fix it up to live in after Marilla and Mathew are gone.  I can't remember which show that was in but it had a fire, I think.


Woodstove, wood table, beadboard.


This is not Anne's room from the television show, but it's a representation of it at the Anne of Green Gables Museum.

Victorian wallpaper, potted plants.


lace curtains in the parlor and thebig potted ferns!

There are more neat fictional houses.  Those will keep for another day, another post!

Let Elizabeth know if you do a post like this so she can check it out. 






1 comment: