Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Friends

I really do have new friends, honestI am posting a picture of my new friend Allison and her daughter Sienna.  I reflect back on things the Lord does for me and I know I am blessed.  I met this dear lady on our first Sunday trying out churches in New Jersey.  She actually lives not too far from me, maybe a mile away!?  This sweet family is also looking for a church to belong to.  The Lord led both of our families to this particular church where we met on the same Sunday.  We are the only families from this area traveling to that church.  We've enjoyed some sweet fellowship recently.   Allison is a proper English lady with a great accent and I love listening to her speak!  We'll be having some cooking lessons in the near future.  I will be able to use some of my 'tea' things on her!

Blog11 002

 

1 comment:

  1. You are just the best at making friends!  I'd be friends with you if I wasn't your sister...I mean if I didn't already know you I'd seek friendship with you.  I'm glad we're sisters though and friends on top of that.  Anyways, that was a jumble of words and maybe it didn't come out right.

    ReplyDelete