Monday, September 29, 2008

Wedding Anniversary

On September 30, 1989 I married the man of my dreams. 

Some of the things that attracted me to my husband were:

His unique name.

His height.

His green eyes.

His hairy chest!

Sexy arms.

Fun personality.

Stability.

Love for his family.

His profession. (He looked very attractive in his Coast Guard uniform!)

I love my husband very much.  I am happy the Lord arranged our meeting almost 20 years ago (February 1989) and that the Lord allowed us to marry 19 years ago.  We've been very happy together and it constantly amazes us that almost 20 years have gone by so fast!

We believe the secret to an enduring marriage is to have Jesus Christ as the center of it. 

scan0001

scan0004

scan0003

scan0002

scan0005

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

TO MY MANLY MAN!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. OOOHH! I LOVE looking at wedding pictures! How amazing that it has been 19 years for you!! PRAISE GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is the back of my head in all your pictures?!?!  Anyways, Happy Anniversary tomorrow.  Your husband looks like your oldest son...just a kid.  Wow.  Everybody is smiling so big in the first picture, like they knew this marriage was meant to be or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!!!Gary says, one of you hasn't changed a bit.  :)Watch the mail for something good.Love, Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 19 years together!  It is amazing how it just gets better and better each day.  I enjoyed seeing the pictures of you two.......Wow, you looked so young and so cute and Beth you haven't changed a bit, except for the hair style and the poofy sleeves!    Thanks for sharing your special day with us.  Happy late Anniversary!  Love you, Debra

    ReplyDelete