Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Progress Of Plans

I thought I'd share with you how my progress is coming for the things I was doing this week.  Yesterday I did laundry and cleaned the upstairs bathroom.  I  finished washing bedding today.  Now I have to remake two beds.

Mid-Aug08 007

 

Mid-Aug08 001

Mid-Aug08 004

 

I cooked today.  Here is what I made~ Pecan Pie, Peanut Butter Pie with Oreo crust, Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Clam Chowder Base, White Chicken Chili Base, Taco Salad meat, 2 Meat Loaves, 2 loaves Banana Bread and tonight's dinner~ Barbecued Meatballs, Creamy Garlic Noodles with sauted Garlic Ginger Snow Peas.

 

Tomorrow is a Thanksgiving potluck at church.  I made a Mashed Potato Casserole and Turkey Gravy to put in the crock pots, and  Frog Eye Salad.  My oldest son made a Banana Cake.

Blognn 002

I heard from my Mom as she was getting settled in her roomette on the train.  She has a bed and a bathroom, receives a newspaper and gets her meals all from her room,  FANCY!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I want the maid that comes along with the towels in the first picture. Second, I want to come and help you eat all those PIES! OOOOOOHHHHH Girl, you are making me hungry. I'm getting on the treadmill but I am going to be thinking of Peanut Butter pie with OREO crust. YUMMMMY!BTW we will be in your neck of the woods next week. Wed night - Sat morning. My SIL and I will be Black Friday shopping at Bridgewater Commons Mall. (I went to HS across the street from there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pies will be here come,  on by for a treat.  We'd love to see you!Beth

    ReplyDelete