Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Thursday

 

What to write about when you don't know what to write about...

Today is Thursday
 
Outside my window:  It is terribly cold.  WITH the wind chill it is 3* and not expected to get warm today.
 
I am thinking:  Of my goals for the year and how I should get some done everyday.  Such as~ Daily look for scholarships for #2 son to fill out for school.  Be more faithful to personal devotions...

From the learning rooms: Tall, short, less, different, same, fewer number 6 and letter G.
 
I am thankful for: A good furnace and inexpensive heat bills compared to where we lived last!

From the kitchen:  Taco Salad, taking it off the weekly plan out of order because the avocado is ripe TODAY. It would be foolish to waste them when they are so expensive. 

I am reading:  A mystery is beside my bed.
 
I am hoping:  Praying for a certain person to put aside foolish learning and be restored to his LORD and savior, wife and children.

I am hearing: country, bluegrass, instrumental music and the furnace fan blowing.

Around the house: Needs dusted.  I am not a good duster!  
 
One of my favorite things:  Babies.
 
A few plans for the week: Running the taxi service for my COLLEGE student who doesn't drive yet.  Can't wait for June!
 
A thought I'm sharing:  a Bible verse...  "That he would grant you, according to his riches of his glory, to be strengthend with might by his spirit in the inner man."  Ephesians 3:16
 

3 comments:

  1. Needed that special verse today.  Enjoy your taco salad. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, thank you for this verse, it is exactly what I've been praying......to be strengthened!  As for the avocados....oh how I wish they weren't so expensive.....I love them in salad, on sandwiches, in wraps and in tortilla soup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth, Thanks so much for your prayers for our daughter, She is doing a little better. Love Taco salad too. And dusting is hard to keep up with. I hope it gets warmer there soon. To Cold!!!God bless!

    ReplyDelete