Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Please Pray

 

Every family has drama in their lives, drama is in my family for sure.  Sometimes I think if  others could see my life, it would read like the script to a soap opera.  Without going into much detail...

Please be in prayer for a certain person whom we are close to.  This person is going through a time of spiritual spankings from the Lord.  Please pray that GOD will work his blessed will.  That there will be a spiritual reawakening, that there will be restoration of marriage and family.

That during the next few weeks, Doctors will have guidance and wisdom.  That this person will be honest and forthright.  That this person will have healing in body and mind.

Mainly we are praying that God will do 'whatever it takes' to return this person to his fellowship.

It is sad to see people you pray for going through times such as this.  But I am thrilled to see how the Lord answered the prayers of this family for this particular person.  I can't help but rejoice to see answered prayer.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day my manly man leaves, therefore it's kinda busy around here right now.  I'd like to post some scripture and a little bible study to go along with my post today.  I will try to get that done in the next few days.

 

4 comments: