Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's Thursday!


It's Thursday!  New Years Eve.  Happy New Year Friends and family.


Outside My Window~  Started to snow right after I got up this morning.  We are expecting at least 3 inches before tonight.


 

I am Praying~  To have a great 2010 filled with many unexpected blessings from the Lord. 

Praying also for the safety of my manly man as he works in the city today and  into tomorrow...keeping America safe.

I am Creating~  I am not even thinking about doing any creating!

From the Kitchen~  We may get Chinese take out tonight from the little place on the next block.

Beside my bed~  Two of my movies came yesterday.  I started a mystery series called Rosemary and Thyme.  It was fairly okay watching.  I wouldn't watch it with the the young-uns as there were some references to children of unmarried parents and a drinking scene.



From the school room~  Rest and Recuperation for a few days more.  Home school resumes again Monday morning.

I am wearing~  Planning to stay in my pj's a bit longer!

Around the house~ Christmas decorations still up.  I was wanting to take them down today but my manly man decided he wants to enjoy the tree and decorations for another week.  That's okay with me.  I love the tree in the evening with soft music playing.


A few plans for the rest of the week~ No watch night services at church.  No parties to attend.  I am kinda glad    I am a homebody and much prefer staying in and staying cozy  with a book and a cuddly (almost) 7 year old... looking at picture books together.

I am sharing~  A book recommendation.  I love these books.  They are some of my favorite childrens books!

the night before christmas

#2 son received this for Christmas.  We love the I Spy books as well.  We've received so many hours of enjoyment out of these books!

Be Blessed!   Happy New Year!



7 comments:

  1. yes...I spy!!! I loved those and still do. We looked at some the other day.Another homebody.....good....I'm not alone!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting tired of my saying how much Iike the Thurs. posts?  I know I sound like a broken record but I do enjoy them.  I am keeping my decorations up a little longer too.  I love the white lights in the dark.  Yea, another homebody!!! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're leaving our decor up a little longer too, I was real temped to get it down, but like you all, DH said to please leave it up a longer! We also have company coming for the weekend, so it will be nice for them to see too I guess!  Have a great New Years Eve, we're staying in too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are going to try to stay up till 11pm

    ReplyDelete
  5. May 2010 be a year of happiness, joy and peace for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many blessings to you, also, in this New Year! We're doing the same  keeping our Christmas decorations up longer this year. It goes way too fast in December!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's 1/5 and I'm still keeping my decorations up a "little longer" (at the request of my hubby!)

    ReplyDelete