Monday~ Alfredo Noodles with grilled chicken bits, Green Salad, Garlic Bread
Tuesday~ Chicken Fried Rice, Garlic Green Beans
Wednesday~ Alphabet Soup, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Friday~ Grilled Chicken Sandwiches, French Fries, Cole Slaw
Saturday~ Our Home is hosting a baby shower. I'll be making potato salad, frog eye salad and old settler's baked beans. The momma to be is bringing hamburgers and hot dogs and the cake. Weird...I know
Sunday~ Hoagies, clam dip, chips, lefotover baby shower food
- Maggie arrives tomorrow. #1 son is beside himself with excitement. So excited he ran over a HUGE cement and cast iron water meter in the front yard with the mower and destroyed the mower. He bought a brand new one to replace it...but hasn't finished mowing yet...
- Bachelor Mickey is still in the rehab facility. His guardian is believing he is getting better and will return home soon We'll see what happens. I have not seen an improvement. He went from walking up/down to his third floor apartment and walking four blocks 6 days a week, to barely getting out of bed or walking. We took one of his nicer dogs to see him yesterday. We pushed Mickey in a wheelchair while he held the dog leash. Then he played a couple hymn songs for me on his keyboard and wanted to go back to bed to rest. We visited with him about 1 1/2 hours. I think we're going to try to go again Wednesday and give him a shave and haircut. Tomorrow he is supposed to travel with his guardian to the VA medical facility, in a car...and walking...after being in bed 3 weeks. Should be interesting.
- Bachelor David needs us to find out about some bills this week that appear to not have been paid from his surgery in January. We'll help him to get those paid.
- Manly man is planning on taking a few days off this next week. He NEEDS to get that Toyota DONE!!
- Not sure how much time we'll be spending with Maggie...I think we are going to venture to the city on Monday to visit the Museum of Natural History for #1 son to receive extra credit points for his Geology class at college. Maggie will also be here Saturday for the baby shower barbecue. She and #1 son are also going to help staff a youth conference our church is hosting Thursday and Friday.
- I still want to go camping.
- I have a bad fishing bug. Last evening would have been a great evening to fish.
- Daddy and #2 son enjoyed making Toy Story 3 a huge box office hit over the weekend. He LOVES Toy Story. He was looking for my old Ken yesterday to play with his Army men.
I think that's all for now friends. Enjoy the week!