Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Monday!




Monday-  Dad at work tonight-catch what you can for me and #2 son

Tuesday- #2 son's 8th birthday. . .PIZZA from Pizza Hut, purple store bought cake with purple ice cream

Wednesday-  Chicken and apple sausages, hashbrown casserole, fried apples, garlic broccoli

Thursday-  Hawaiian chicken, rice a roni, green beans with carrots, pear salads

Friday-  Swiss steak, cheesy noodle casserole, fried cabbage or wilted spinach, dinner salads

Saturday-  Fish and Chips with Cole slaw

Sunday-  Beef Stew, homemade rolls, Twinkie Cake

7 comments:

  1. somebody on a purple frenzy right now? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to little guy!  HG just turned 8 the end of Dec.   Your menu looks great!   Wed. reminds me of a Cracker Barrel meal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple ice cream...is it blackberry?  .  You should have a cuddle movie night with your little man.  Tim and I have been watching an old tv series, Due South, about a Canadian mountie working with a Chicago detective solving crimes.  It's pretty good.  I remember watching it years ago.  Happy Monday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jessnboyz - Due South?  That sounds good.  I'll have to look for it.  Not sure where the purple ideas are coming from.  We are going to the store tomorrow to pick the store bought cake and ice cream not sure we'll even find purple ice cream.  I have a gift card for him for Target, that way he can pick whatever he wants for his present.  

    ReplyDelete
  5. @victoriantomboy - Yes a boy and purple!!  Not sure why.  We do love that color around here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. reminds me of the children book: Harold and the Purple Crayon!Thumbs up! Its my favorite color too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Menu looks great, as usual.  I have to agree, Wed. sounds like a Cracker Barrel meal   Happy Birthday to you little guy!  Oh, I loved Due South!

    ReplyDelete