Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Sunday Post

 
Annapolis Adventure Part II



A visit to antique stores.



A wall of hot sauce at a not so tasty Mexican restaurant.



A drive along the bay.  All beaches are private along this particular road.  A perk if you are part of the homeowners association.







The next home is a house my husband liked.  It had a sheet metal roof.





We found another harbor with LOTS of boats.
. . and a boatyard.








We arrived home safe and sound.  Maybe a bit homesick for our own beds and Momma's cooking.  Annapolis is a pretty area.  I am glad I visited.


Yesterday I was able to go fishing all by myself.  What a treat. 


(that's my pole)

(the little orange speck to the right of center is my bobber.)


I may do it again today.  I fished for over two hours but didn't even receive a nibble.  I was thinking of this verse. . .

  Psalms 46:10 

Be still, and know that I am God. . ."


5 comments:

  1. What beautiful houses. Your pole looks so peaceful sitting in the water.Enjoy your Sunday. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures by the water look so peaceful.  No wonder that verse came to mind!  Enjoy your Sunday, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos!  Gorgeous.  Just gorgeous.  All of them.  :)  Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. travel is nice- but there just aint no place like home! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics! That looks so calming and relaxing, fishing by yourself, yay!

    ReplyDelete