Friday, August 14, 2009

Flashback Friday

 

Momma and baby #1 early-early summer 1991.  And I'll say it again...I am a product of the 80's.  I love that big hair and shoulder pads...'like totally'

scan0003

Hubba-Hubba...this is why I fell in love with this guy! He's handsome and he's about to be taken off the market. This is aboard the ship he was stationed on. He is giving a tour to his family, a few days before we married, September 1989.

I have to say, Sully looks at all these pictures, and recognizes Mom and sees the pictures of Daddy from so long ago and says, "Is that Aaron's (#1 son's) Daddy?"

scan0004

 

5 comments:

  1. Besides the lack of hair (haha) Stacy looks the same, just a little more mature. You haven't changed that much either, still young and carefree looking! Have missed having you guys around. When I created the blog, the first look was from the generic choices they gave you and I liked the green. I had this picture of a road in the forest that I really liked, was very peaceful! Just had to figure out how to work things on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lindylou32 - You can change the look of your blog as much as you like.  I find new things to do all the time.  You can even add music to you blog.We miss all our friends as well.  It's nice to have the blogs and facebok to keep in touch with folks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Half the battle is figuring out how to do it! I am feeling like one of those old fogies that yells for help from my teenagers because I don't know what I am doing! (haha) D.J. was going to come over and help me at some point, and Michelle Hillard is doing awesome on hers- she has her husband who is a computer genius! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manly man is still so HUNKY!!!  Missing all of you a lot! We have our teen revival next week with an evangelist from Bill Rice Ranch. Pray for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS GIRL......I LOVE THAT 80's HAIR AND SWEATER!  I had those same sweaters myself and used to wear them with straight legged jeans (now they call them skinny jeans) and slouch boots.  We were so cool, weren't we?  LOL 

    ReplyDelete