Sunday, July 12, 2009

5-4-3-2-1 BLASTOFF!

 

Rockets, Rockets, Everywhere!

july blog 030

(Chris and Beth)

 Blastoff SONG

Somewhere in outer space
God has prepared a place
For those who trust Him and obey
Jesus will come again
And though we don't know when
The countdown's getting lower every day.

july blog 027

(#2 son wwaayyy back there!)

**CHORUS*: 10 and 9, 8 and 7, 6 and 5 and 4,
Call upon the Savior while you may,
3 and 2, coming through the clouds in bright array
The countdown's getting lower every day.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
BLAST OFF!

july blog 031

( blast off! )

Jesus was crucified, suffered and bled he died,
But on the cross He did not stay
He made this promise true, I will come back for you,
The countdown's getting lower every day.

*CHORUS*

july blog 026 

(my manly man, #1 and #2 son and Chris)

Soon will the trumpet sound, and we’ll rise off the ground
With Christ forever will we be
Children where will you be, throughout eternity?
The countdown’s getting lower everyday!

*CHORUS*

july blog 028

John 14:3   "And if I go and prepare a place for you,

I will come again,

and receive you unto myself;

that where I am,

there ye may be also. "

july blog 032

FUN, FUN, FUN


 

3 comments:

  1. What a great post!!  You're getting the Good News Gospel out in the "highways and byways".

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to sing that song in Junior Church, but I've never heard those last 2 verses. I'll have to write that down so I can teach my kids.

    ReplyDelete