Monday, July 6, 2009

I Forgot!!

 

I forgot,

 yes a slip from my brilliant mind...

completely and totally forgot...

How could I forget(??)...

after all the news is

TOTALLY

Fantastic!!

For our 20th wedding anniversary we decided to take a 7-night Mediterranean Cruise!  We are so excited that we get to go on this adventure ALONE together as a couple!  We'll be leaving here sometime around October 1st and returning around the 14th.  Our anniversary is September 30th!

01 Barcelona, Spain --- 7:00 PM
02 At sea --- ---
03 Valletta, Malta 8:00 AM 3:00 PM
04 Naples, Italy 8:00 AM 7:00 PM
05 Civitavecchia, Italy 7:00 AM 7:00 PM
06 Livorno, Italy (Florence) 7:00 AM 7:00 PM
07 Cannes, France 7:00 AM 3:00 PM
08

 

Barcelona, Spain

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I just had to share the exciting news with everyone!

 

13 comments:

  1. Oh the JOY!!!!!!!!!!!! We have been on 5 cruises (prior to kiddos)  to the Caribbean and Mexico, we plan to do a Mediteranean cruise someday!!!!! It looks FABULOUS!!!!!!Better start shopping for a fancy dinner dress/gown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I'm so excited for you guys!!!  Totally, fantastic and awesome news !!  Now you can start shopping for some cruisewear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, How could you forget something like that???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my GOODness, Girl! That is FABulous news! I've never been on a cruise, so I hope you post the whole detailed story! For our 20th we didn't get to do anything. For our 25th we didn't get to do anything but the family threw a party to celebrate us and my sister's 50th birthday. That was sweet of them but I was bummed that we had no money! For the past 4 years it's been the same situation. Our 30th (can't believe it) is May 3 next year. I am hoping and praying that a miracle will happen and we'll FINALLY get to go somewhere! I am so very excited for you!  LOve, GAil

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic anniversary present to yourselves.  You will have the trip of a lifetime.  I'm so excited for you.  Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I am so excited for you too! I don't do boats so Don and I are taking a train trip on our next anniversay I think. Oh thanks for telling me what you saw on my site. That is so helpful. I better delete part of that post now.Blessings!  

    ReplyDelete
  7. we will take your kids and critters while you are gone!  Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mom is going on that one in Aug, I will let you know how she liked it.BTW, you need to get a Facebook account. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend an anniversary. We planned on going on a tropical vacation for our 10th anniversary a few years ago and ended up at home with a newborn daughter instead .

    ReplyDelete
  10. @thecopswife - I'd trade a cruise for newborn baby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and Stacey will have so much fun! I hope you take lots of pics to share with us!

    ReplyDelete