Friday, July 17, 2009

Quick News

 

Not sure how much posting or if any posting will be done in the next week.  We are going to head to Pennsylvania early Monday and attempt to camp.  We haven't been camping since we were in California in 2006.  Wow...  way too long!  Pray for us as my manly man wants to take his Asian lady friend...

June Toyota 006

on this outing and make her the star of the show.  He wants to go off road with her!  We'll have to drive her all the way there and back as we don't have a trailer for her.  It's probably close to 2-3 hours each way.  We're taking two vehicles in case she gets fickle.  She's never driven that far since she had her extreme makeover.

We're pretty excited to get out of the city and enjoy some time with just us.  I'll write updates when we return, next Saturday.

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Have lots of fun!!  Can't wait to hear about your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun actually! I'll pray for safety, relaxing times, and just genuine family fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful time! My kids went camping this weekend. It's in the 100's so it didn't sound like fun to me. I think that means I'm getting OLD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - I wish I knew if it was close to me in PA!! I would love to meet you in person! I pray you will have a wonderful family time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time!  Hope you will share some pics when you get back.  Love ya, DJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your week of camping is just wonderful ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. @threejoys - I didn't get this note until last night after we got back.  Check the post for today and let me know if it is near you.  We'll probably be going back to either place in the future.

    ReplyDelete