Monday, July 13, 2009

Menu Monday

 

 

Monday-  Chicken Apple Sausages, Fried Potatoes with pepper and onions, Fried Apples

Tuesday-  Grilled Roasted Chicken, Grilled Potato, Corn on cob, asparagus

Wednesday-  Waffles, Scrambled eggs with cheese, Patty sausage

Thursday-  Dinner at friends house

Friday-  Hot dogs, Macaroni salad, Broccoli Salad

Saturday-  College graduation party at church...dinner undecided!

Sunday-  Grilled, roasted pork loin,  Mashed potatoes, Gravy,Creamed corn, Wilted Spinach Salad

-----------------------------------------------

School is done for the day.  We worked on Q and number review.  I need to clean up the house, put away laundry and clear off the dining room table.  (It has the leftover tea things that I didn't get put away yesterday.)  If I feel up to it I'll try to post recipes either today or tomorrow.  I am pretty tired after my party weekend!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello sweet lady,Stopping by to see how things are going you seem to be very busy, Thanks for the comment, I will be posting later this week as I have Alyssa here for now and not much time to get on the computer. Have a blessed week,~Linda~

    ReplyDelete