Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's Thursday!

 

  

Outside my window... A sunshine filled morning.  A huge storm roared through the area last night.  Lots and lots of rain, thunder and lightening.

lightningblaston4.jpg

I am thinking... About ordering one last set of books for our little schoolroom, school will start (continue)in September!

From the learning rooms... Oh no...still not done!  My student and I are plugging along.  We have arrived at the letter T and the number 13 and we'll finish when we arrive at the letter Z!  Only a bit more.

I am thankful for... Too much!

From the kitchen... hamburgers and french fries tonight, cooked outside, so as not to heat the house too much!

I am wearing... gray capri's and a pink and orange sleeveless blouse and white tennis shoes.

I am reading... A mystery set in England about a murder that happens at a convention for authors of mystery fiction.

I am hoping... I hope for lots of things all the time.

I am creating...  I am hemming two pairs of slacks for my manly man and putting two buttonholes and buttons on the fly of a denim skirt that HAD to be laced up like tennis shoes, too weird!

Black Scissors

I am praying... that time passes quickly.  ((Haven't I said that before?))

Around the house...I got some new candles at Cabela's last week and they smell HEAVENLY.  The one I have burning right now is called Grandma's Kitchen and is a spicy clove scent.

One of my favorite things... Cuddling in bed, reading and drawing with my youngest.  It's sweet.

A few plans for the rest of the week... I think my manly man has a date to go fishing, in a boat, with a man from church on Saturday.  He will be taking #2 son with him.  What an adventure!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

july camping '00 095

((My two best campers... posing!))

 

3 comments:

  1. I like it when you do these posts. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts too.  I should start doing them.  The candle sounds like it's a yummy smell.  I am planning to go to Yankee Candle this weekend as I have a $10.00 off $25.00 coupon.  Blessings, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun post! I like the orange and pink and your profile pic is cute! I'm WAY past needing to change mine! Anyway, the campers picture is cute. We might take our little old red "Jeepers" up the mountain for an afternoon, just to get aWAY! Love, GAil

    ReplyDelete