Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Silly Survey



These are usually interesting to read and fun to fill out.  This is compliments of my sweet sister!  Feel free to copy it to your blog and link back to me letting me know you did one too!!

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Iced water, tall, cool and refreshing

2.Where was your profile picture taken?
on my couch

3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
What's that?  Guess not.

4.Name someone who made you laugh today?
My Family!

5.How late did you stay up last night and why?

About 10 p.m.  I was reading

6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I'd love to move somewhere else.  You all know what I am praying for...in reality, we have no choice we move where the Lord puts us.  When we get to the new place we always reflect back that, yes that was the spot the Lord wanted us to be at that time.


7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?

Yep!

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?

Alison is a hop and skip away.

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?

Yes

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?

We like it a lot around here.  When I was pregnant with #1 I craved Dr. Pepper.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Last year about this time came home unexpectedly from vacation.

12. Who took your profile picture?
Me

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?

#2 son.

14. Was yesterday better than today?
Every day is a GREAT day

15. Can you live a day without TV?
Yep

16. Are you upset about anything?
No right at the moment

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?

My most special relationship is my personal relationship with God second my relationship with my manly man.

18. Are you a bad influence?
I can be a tad rebellious when the mood strikes me!

19. Night out or night in?

Depends...night in probably.  Night out if its a special night with a great meal and a special someone!

20. What items could you not go without during the day?

Morning coffee... sweet hugs and kisses from my men

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?

I haven't visited anyone in the hospital since we lived in Alaska.  It was to go see new BABIES!!

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?

I don't have a cell, I don't get text messages!

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
It's okay

24. Do you hate anyone?
No

25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?

Lots of invites to play games...I don't play...sorry

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?

If they test for acetaminophen, ibuprofen, or aspirin...I'd flunk!!  I have one of those BAD headaches today.  I am almost 40 and have just figured out they are hormonal.  That's what is nice about pregnancy, no headaches.  I suppose after menopause, there will be no more headaches.  I have a few years to go!

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Not that I recall.

28. What song is stuck in your head?

The Altar by Ray Boltz.  I don't even really like the song.  It is in a songbook I have and I just glanced at it today.  I sang the song about 10 years ago in a duet.  Wow... 
 
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Family... giving me a great surprise!

30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?

It's always a possibility.

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?

homeschool

32. Do you think too much or too little?
Too much... it's called worry...thinking

33. Do you smile a lot?

Probably...

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping in to say hello, I do not feel well enough to do that quiz at this time sorry. Hope all is well with you.~Linda~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your new background.  Very pretty!  I'll have to try this survey!

    ReplyDelete