Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's Thursday


Outside my window... Warm and Humid, an Indian summer day

I am thinking... About my anniversary trip of course...one week from today we leave for Barcelona, Spain!!

From the learning rooms... money, time, lots and lots of blend ladders

I am thankful for...The Lords provision and protection for me.
"But my god shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus"  Philippians 4:19
"And why take ye thought for rainment?  Consider the lilies of the field,how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:"  Matthew 6:28
 
From the kitchen... Craving a taco salad.  Made with ground turkey but still has nacho cheese doritos!  probably NOT healthy!

I am wearing...
Denim skirt, short sleeve tee with green and brown stripes bare feet!

I am reading... The Potluck Club Trouble's Brewing  by Linda Evans Shepherd and Eva Marie Everson...(recipes included!  And it says it's 'christian')  The first one was a good read.



Trouble's Brewing, The Potluck Club Series #2

I am hoping... Time flies!

I am creating...
not much coming from the creativity department today!  I did take a survey linked by my new friend.  Check it out HERE.  These are my results~~

beth, you are a Country Casual

Your home expresses your open, easygoing approach to life. You love unique finds, and can turn a few mismatched garden chairs or floral teacups into a charming arrangement. You appreciate a pretty mix of relaxed pieces, like painted wood or weathered furniture, lovely florals and other patterns, lots of throws and pillows, mementos and bunches of fresh flowers that give your home a unique sense of breeziness and charm.

You value comfort. Your home is a warm and open friendly place, and you feel happiest when everyone is cared for and relaxed in your space. Elements like pillows, throws, overstuffed furniture, and good lighting set the mood. You may also enjoy layering different fabrics or mixing patterns to create a cozy effect.

   

Red
(my happy home colors)


I am praying... for family

Around the house... We loaned out camping equipment.  It is almost all cleaned and put away.  I rolled up the sleeping bags yesterday, now to put them in the attic until next year!

One of my favorite things... My Manly Man.  I sure miss him.  He'll be back from school late, late tomorrow night!


 
  A few plans for the rest of the week... Alison and I are taking the children to the beach for a picnic tomorrow.  I am kinda excited about going! 

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

This is where I will be going tomorrow with my friend Alison.

8 comments:

  1. I have to check out the Potluck Club books.  Have you ever read the Tales from Grade Chapel Inn series?  I just love them and was able to get 8 of them from the library.  I hope you enjoy your picnic tomorrow.  The trip to Spain sounds so amazing.  Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooOOoo.........I LOVE YOUR NEW SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont be surprised if I copy it!!! LOLAnd those are the colors I love! happy home colors) I will have to check that quiz out. Where is the photo of you and hubby at! It looks so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @buana - I haven't read those books.  I will put them on my list of ones to read, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jimsruby - I made this page myself.  It wouldn't let me share it on xanga because I got the picture off photobucket.  But you can take the image off photobucket and make your own page!The photo of me and my manly man was taken at the wedding reception of our landlord in May.  We had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @betheelou - I actually pasted it to my desktop-the one main photo, and its GEORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!I also just finished the quiz twice!! Didnt exactly peg me, but it was still fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and those chips for lunch!!  Your nephews may never be the same...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @onehappymomma - I still remember them saying that funny thing to me!  They can come over anytime to eat at Aunt Beth's...we'll have some real good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these Thurs. posts......sound like a broken record, eh?

    ReplyDelete