Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Sepia Day

 

Some cozy things around the house...

blog pics 09 009

blog pics 09 008

#2 son was sick yesterday and today.  He is running a temperature and has been very cuddly and just plain NOT FEELING GOOD.  Also coming down with sickness today is #1 son.  He has taken a bath and retreated to bed and it is not even 1 o'clock!  Daddy has also been plagued and stayed home from church Sunday but has been well enough to work!

blog pics 09 010

 Sick boy.

I made a batch of Hot and Sour soup yesterday and we had that as well as leftovers (spaghetti, salad, cherry coffeecake etc..).  We watched a few movies and then went to bed and watched old Batman cartoons on the laptop and cuddled for a while longer.

Today my phone man was here and 'cleared static out of the line'  whatever that is...???  I just know phone calls don't sound like they originate in a static cave anymore and I have reliable email and internet!

Posting a couple pictures...

blog pics 09 006

Before Sepia, Can you believe this is 12:30 P.M.?  It is a very dark and dreary day.

blog pics 09 011

1 comment:

  1. I love how your page looks now.  You did good picking it out.  You were on the floor to take the basket picture weren't you?  Oh, what we do for THE picture.  The tin shelf looks great above the couch...what a cool collection!  Hope everybody gets to feeling better soon.  Love you all!P.S.  Thank you for the little tea set.  I have it on my kitchen window sill for now but I think I'll move it because it is a little wider than the sill is.

    ReplyDelete