Friday, June 6, 2008

Day Dreaming

I am allowed to have a little fun. Right?  My sweet manly man spends countless hours on e-bay looking at Toyota parts.  This is what I do on the internet, look at pictures of houses.  I loved Barbie dolls when I was a girl.  Moving to a new house is like setting up my Barbie house and decorating anyway I like.  When I am tired of the decorations, I am free to change them if I want.

We have been praying for 3 months that we would not be forced to live in military housing in the state of New York.  Praise the Lord, he answered our prayers.  On Wednesday we found out positively that we may live outside government housing.  One of the several reasons we wanted to be free to live elsewhere are the homeschool regulations for that state.  (check them out at www.hslda.com) New Jersey and Connecticut are much more lenient to homeschoolers. 

The military does provide excellent and housing for its members.

 

tn_front Military Housing, New York State

 

2817794_1 4 BD, 1.5 BA, 2 Car Garage

468432_int_photo1 4 BD, 1.5 BA, 2 Car Garage

This is what I like.  I want a big house this time.  An extra bedroom for company.  A basement for using as a family room and a large garage for my manly men to be able to work on projects AT HOME.  That Toyota project was done at the auto hobby shop on base because our rental does not have a garage.  My manly men spent countless hours at the shop working on the TOY.  So I'll continue to have my daydream of a big house, garage, family room and with a yard for my sweet Banjo dog.

April 17-18 '08 002

 

John 14:13  

"And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name,

that will I do,

that the Father may be glorified in the Son. "

 

 


2 comments:

  1. Just sending you a bouquet of flowers Beth!  I love reading your blogs!  I think it's cute you mention Barbie dolls.  That's just like us girls huh!?  And yet too, boys will be boys lol.  Like Bro. Stacy workin on his jeep.  Might I ad that it was an amazing reconstruction.  Very good job!!  Please tell him I said so.  Ttyl now then.  I'm gonna go BLOG :)  I think I'm enjoying this a little too much .  It's 12:30 and I wanna blog.  Lol...suppose it's my way of wasting away time till Ellery returns to me.  It's sweet how you call your husband manly man.  I've been known to call Ellery my Knight of shining armor . 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Beth,  God is so faithful of those who call upon him for their every need, just expect your miracle and it will happen, and then God loves to hear our praises of him, so continue in prayer and praising for what he has for you regarding your next home.  I am confident it will be just perfect for you and yours.  I find the older I get in my walk with God, the more I find him to be faithful and true to us.  Sometimes my needs are huge sometimes not, but I will continue to praise him for all he does for me each day by allowing me to be where I am, with my church, my family and my friends.  And, when he chooses to move me this next time I will be thankful for my beautiful and loving daughters offering me refuge if I need it.I remember your Barbies and all the time you spent with them, and how hard you worked on the house for Eli as a gift, so much love was put into that.I enjoyed reading your blog, thank you for the blessings.   MomEEEE

    ReplyDelete