Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Playing Tag

In the old days, playing tag was running around on the school playground seeing who could be 'it.'  I guess this game is a little different played in the computer age.  This is okay since I was wondering what to post today.

 

What I was doing 10 years ago:  Living in a 31 foot class A motorhome with my husband and 7 year old son, entering in to one of the busiest and most challenge times in my life.

 

5 things on my list to do today

Do I have a list?

 

Things I would do if I were a billionaire

Not think about what to do.

3 of my bad habits

1. I'm bossy  2.  I worry  3.  I clench my teeth

4 Places I’ve lived:

Oregon, Wisconsin, Virginia, California

 

5 jobs I’ve had:

((All these jobs I held before the age of 18))

1. Grain Elevator Operator

2. Truck Driver

3.  Feed Mixer for 1,200 head of beef cattle

4.  Lawn Maintenance Person Extraordinaire

5. Summertime cooks helper on wheat farm

 

3 People I want to know more about (that means you’re tagged!)

my cousin~   www.xanga.com/bfloodeen

my friend~  www.xanga.com/momomma5

my friend~  www.xanga.com/mrselsiegibbs

 

Later~

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, my friend.  How are you doing?  We miss you. We're doing well.  We're hoping to pan for gold tomorrow.  Hopefully we'll have some neat photos to post.  Well, I better go check my laundry.  I'll chat with you tomorrow. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth,I love this entry. HAHA! I'll have to do the same on my blog. You gave me a good laugh for today.

    ReplyDelete