Thursday, June 5, 2008

Getting Things Accomplished

blog1

I am thankful that one of the benefits of a military move is the option of having a moving company come and pack our things to ship them to the next house.  I don't know about anyone else who moves, but I like to have things ready for the movers.  It gives me something to do so I am not idle.  I actually do have a list for this project, items are being finished and I am able to cross them off the list.  This is my manly man sorting through all the stuff he has not looked at in the last 2 years.  Some of it he is throwing away, some of it is being sorted to go to the next house to not be looked at again until the next move. 

Things to do today:  1.  One of the last trips to the library  2.  Eat more stuff from the freezer, dinner tonight will be King Crab legs with melted butter and baked potatoes.  3.  Clear all my clean linens from the dining table and add them back to my room.  4.  Wash some artificial greenery and store it.  5.  Take down pictures from the wall and clean them with windex and pile them on the newly cleared dining table.

2 comments:

  1. "pile them on the newly cleared dining table"....hee-hee!Dinner sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things seem to be moving along quickly.  Getting much accomplished Mrs. Beth!  Thumbs up!  Elsie

    ReplyDelete