Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lazy Saturday

I mentioned yesterday that we would go ocean fishing with a friend today.  We were able to spend about 2 hours fishing.  (about 4 hours out altogether.)  We caught more than what we will be able to eat this week.  We'll probably freeze the remaining and put it our hosts freezer.

blog1 001

Our fishing buddy, Gary.

blog1 002

#2 son keeping cozy warm.

blog1 004

My manly man bring in a 10 pound Cod.

blog1 006

 My 10 pound Cod.

blog1 008

My manly man and his Halibut.

 

blog1 009

The scale reads 35 pounds.

blog1 011

This is what we had for dinner,  Halibut scalloped potatoes.

blog1 012

With stir fried asparagus.

blog1 014  

My sweet Banjo dog, patiently waiting for dinner to finish so he can investigate the underside of the table!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day!  My husband would LOVE to go ocean fishing.  He's always talked about chartering a boat.  You know you are a blogger when you take pictures of your food.  ; )

    ReplyDelete