Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's Thursday

It's Thursday Again How does that happen so quickly?


Outside My Window~  Brrr...it's cold outside!  Snow is coming tomorrow, we're expecting about 3 inches.
 
I am Praying~  For our bachelor friends, to be a blessing, just to be a better wife.

I am Creating~  I have been asked to be a guest poster on my sister's blog.  I am thinking about what I want to post.  I have no firm ideas just yet.

From the Kitchen~  MMmm...Shrimp in sage cream sauce, with spinach fettuccine, rosemary bread and salad.

Beside my bed~  A new mystery, I forget what it's called... about a guy hunting Italy for a chef for an American restaurant and stumbles on a murder.


From the school room~ 
No school for Spotted boy while he is running a fever.  That is torture I wouldn't want to endure myself...

I am wearing~  My new thrift store skirt and a black long sleeve tee and knee high socks

Around the house~ I am so pleased with the a clean, shiny, sparkly great room.  It makes me sigh to have it so!
 


A few plans for the rest of the week~
Waiting for a call from our bachelor friends Dr. about an appointment.  Wondering how I will do all that with Spotted boy in tow??  Staying in and keeping warm for the weekend.  Our family is scheduled to sing next Sunday night, will we be able to or should I just let #1 son sing a solo?  I really wanted to sing that song, It's Through the Blood.  I think #1 son would do a great job singing As the Deer for a solo.  I should try to see if our piano player has that music.

I am sharing~  A quote...
"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." 
Abraham Lincoln

Have a great day and blessed weekend!




9 comments:

  1. I do so like these Thurs. posts.  Maybe I could borrow this idea????

    ReplyDelete
  2. @oldfatgramma - Yes..and you can do this any day of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree.  Your posts are such a blessing to me...and your recipes look good (and do-able) as well.  Do you mind if I borrow your Abe Lincoln quote?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sunnysmilineyes - Feel free to use whatever you see and like!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the sun shining through the window in that sparkling clean guest room looks so invitng.  i am wondering the same thing about how thursday got here so quick.    aww poor spot boy and i hope he heals soon.have a good week end coming up all to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like he has the chicken pox, but you didn't mention that. Anyway, I might try that cowboy calzones recipe you got up...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, chicken pox - hope they aren't driving him funny (or his mother!!) I remember so well our son would lay with his back against the sofa and just rub and rub against the ribbing because it itched so badly. Your room looks so inviting - spacious and lovely! ~Blessings on your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent site, keep up the good work. I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks, A definite great read…anti keylogger

    ReplyDelete