Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's Thursday





Sick PC Computer with Ice Pack and Thermometer clipart

I will do my regular post for today.  Not sure when I'll be able to post again.  Our computer is sick. ( I spent most of the day yesterday putting my photo's on a disk.  I ran out of disks and have more to save.  This afternoon I'll go out and get more disks.)  Not sure what's wrong, we think it's a bad cord or loose connection.

Computer with a Virus clipart

It's Thursday!

Outside My Window~ 
Beautiful summer weather!  Everything is still very wet.  Too wet for yardwork.  More rain on the way tonight.  They are predicting thunderstorms...one of my favorite things!  Hope it happens when I am still awake!

I Am Thankful For~ 
All that God has entrusted me with.  I am thankful that he meets our needs over and above what we could ask or want.

I Am Wearing~ 
My new Capri's and a hot pink top.  Bare feet with hot raspberry colored toes.

Oceanwashed Twill Cropped Pants

Modern Fuchsia(my tee is this color)


I Am Praying~  For wisdom and guidance for our family.

I Am Creating~ 
Backing up those pictures, and a few documents.   I need to print pictures and make photo albums. Gotta get my text phone working.  My Mom wants me to make her some jewelery...need to get that done too.

I Am Enjoying~ 
Warm weathersinging birds, movies on my personal dvd player (what a great invention!)

From The Kitchen~ 
Italian tonight with ravioli's and alfredo sauce, a big green salad and maybe garlic bread.

From The Learning Room~ 
Day 140.  About 30 days left a few weeks if we double lessons.  He needs lots of reading practice.  I am excited to be taking a break.

Around The House~ 
Having a doggie guest for about 10-14 days.  Sierra.  She came last summer and spent a few days at our doggie spa.  She played so much, she rested for two whole days when she went home last time.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week~ 
Playing with Alison, Sienna and Ariya this afternoon.  It will be a short visit.



Leaving You With~ 
A great verse.

"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse."
Romans 1:20



~~
Have a great weekend! ~~

5 comments:

  1. I love the baby picture...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get that PC fixed.....I'll miss your blogging! I think I am going to request a personal DVD player for my room! The ones in the den all went out at the same time-so guess what.......they took MINE! A rainy day like this, to lay in bed and watch some movies would be SO NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, the pix and dinner sounds fantastic, got room for one more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your computer is sick and hope you get it all straightened out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for your puter to be an easy fix! I, too, will miss your wonderful blogs! (((warm hugs)))

    ReplyDelete