Monday, April 5, 2010

~~Menu Monday~~

 

I think I missed lunch.  I am hungry.  I was cleaning my oven.  It took two hours!  May the Lord richly bless the person who invented self cleaning ovens.  I HATE MY STOVE!!  ( Ha!!  I feel better now!)

Monday-  Pork taco's, or burritos with all the trimmings...shredded lettuce, salsa, cheese, olives, guacamole...maybe even homemade chips.
Tuesday-  Hamburgers on the grill, homemade fries
Wednesday-  Barbecued pork and bacon pizza
Thursday-  Cheese Ravioli's with Alfredo sauce, Rosemary bread, green salad
Friday-  Pancit, Spring rolls, wontons
Saturday-  Grilled chicken, Baked potatoes, green salad
Sunday-  Grilled steaks, potato salad, baked beans, fruit salad

--------------------------



Remember this guy?  He is still recovering from having all four of his wisdom teeth extracted.  He skipped classes at college today in favor of resting.  he is up and doing more today.  He has been outside twice and climed the stairs a lot.  He watched many movies this weekend.

(Terribly sad...don't watch it unless you want a good cry)
Hachiko: A Dog's Story
(I didn't see this one...maybe next time)






A product thumbnail of Sherlock Holmes (Blu-ray)(A good action movie.)

I saw "The Inheritance"  It was very good, also good for a cry.

That's all for now,  Got laundry calling to me to be completed.  I hope dinner time is soon!

2 comments:

  1. Laundry on the line and supper is calling here too!Done the extraction too! Love those pain pills!! lol I had 2 removed but had 4 roots cut out that stayed in when a tooth came out naturally. Some stitches were too tight~OUCH. And....Jake was about a year old then, he kicked me in the mouth when I changed his diaper. Thats why I REALLY liked those pills!! He just needs to lay around and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will pray for wisdomtoothless today!!

    ReplyDelete