Monday, December 22, 2008

My Baby is Growing Up

 

My sweet #2 son has had a loose tooth for the past week and a half.  Yesterday he pulled it out.  We don't have a tooth fairy however.  We have the "Tooth Stealer"  the sneaky sneak that comes to get your teeth from your your glass on the dresser in the middle of the night and uses them to put teeth in the skeleton models at the doctors office!

Michael Paulus c. brown skeleton by sir fanceepants.

skeleton by thatoliverguy.

I am sad any time my baby crosses a milestone in his life: first hair cut, first step, first word, riding without training wheels, loosing teeth and so much more.  When I am rejoicing in answered prayer of my baby, I remember this verse: 

"For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him"  I Samuel 1:27

Church Christmas prog

To take the red eye out ,the camera blinks and it takes a few seconds, he closed his mouth during the pose.  Now you can really see the big whopping cold sore he has.

Church Christmas prog  

Still can't really see the empty hole in this one either, Oh Well!

 

2 comments:

  1. Where oh where did you come up with the tooth stealer??  I see the gap in the last picture.  He is definitely growing up.  Around here we pay big bucks (25 cents) for teeth left overnight in a glass of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, he IS the awesome result of answered prayer, isn't he?  What a tremendous blessing from God and I'm so happy that you are cherishing every moment and milestone with him.  Merry Christmas!  Love you, DJ 

    ReplyDelete