Wednesday, December 24, 2008

On the Menu

 

On the agenda for our wonderful Christmas celebration: 

Breakfast~ Homemade Cinnamon Rolls, foo-foo coffee

Christmas Dinner~  Honey Baked Ham, Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, Stir Fried Green Beans, Ambrosia Fruit Salad, Pumpkin Pie (from our Fall Pumpkin Patch trip) New York Style Cherry Cheesecake and homemade rolls.

Friday will be a celebration too as Daddy has the day off.  Not sure if we'll try leaving the house or not.  Probably not.  The people here in the east invented the term 'combat shopping!'  I do not like shopping around here at the busy times of day, any time during the week after 2 P.M. or during any time that is a holiday or sale day.  It is crazy!  Anyway...my Friday has a meal plan too~  Crackers, cheese, summer sausage, cut up vegetables and dip, grapes and leftover pie.  Yum.

I Love Food!

We will refrain from opening any presents tonight.  There aren't that many, so tomorrow will do.  We will put some  Christmas music on in the morning and eat our fresh from the oven, warm, homemade cinnamon rolls.

Enjoy your Christmas celebrating with family and friends!  Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

  1. I made my cinnamon rolls today, ready for the last rising time and baking first thing in the morning.  We'll have spiced cider with ours though.  Have a wonderful day with your family.  Love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, I love coffee, what is a foo-foo coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth,I did make the comment just for you! LOL I will think of you tomorrow as I battle the crowds. I hope you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete