Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year

 

Happy New Year 2009

I can't believe the new year is here already.  Time goes by so fast especially as an adult.  Wow, as a child I thought time went by so slow.  We'll be all cozy here in New Jersey snug in our little home.  I think I will take down the Christmas tree and most of the decorations.  Some of them are pretty crispy!  Don't have any special plans for the New Year.  My manly man is working New Year's Eve in the big city.  Right around the area this picture was taken, can you tell where it is?  So if your going to be in this particular area, check out the handsome 40 year old scanning the crowd looking for...maybe you...!  Hopefully he'll be pretty safe.  I am going to request he wear his Kevlar vest for this assignment, just in case.  Our plans at home will be keeping warm and maybe, eating!  (My favorite!)  We went to the library yesterday and I checked out a couple recipe books.  Maybe we'll try something new the next couple weeks.  (The recipes I copied were for ~ Beanie Weenie Soup, Tortilla Soup, Tomato Soup Spice Cake, Thai Peanut Noodle Toss, Corn and Tomato Soup) I've had some cravings for homemade french fries and french toast.  Sounds good.  I think I am hungry, yep, it's lunch time.

 

dec 1 08 020

Many blessings to you in 2009!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, girl.  I like your new background.  Are you making clam chowder for New Years?  I thought about making some this year - I think the last two years we sampled your yummy clam chowder .

    ReplyDelete