Monday, December 8, 2008

What's New This Week

 

colorful flowers by sibhusky2.

Grandma (my Mom) is now home safely after a three and half day trip back to Oregon by train.  #1 son Aaron leaves early Wednesday morning to visit his cousins, Aunt Cari, Uncle Doug and Grandma (Stacey's Mom) in Kansas City, Missouri.  It will be a short trip, just 7 days.  Aunt Cari already has plans for Aaron's time while there!

We bought some souvenir tee shirts for all 6 children.  I also made some of my jewelery for Aaron to take to the girls.  I made some pictures of my crafting mess and the final results!

Watches 08 002

Watches 08 003

Watches 08 007

Watches 08 008

 

We are all very tired.  We had something going on at church this week but are staying home tonight in favor of an early bedtime.  I am going to go curl up in my heated bed, next to my flannel sheets and my manly man and get some good SLEEP!

 

 

1 comment: