I saw a commercial during the news today and went and looked up the recipe on the internet. There are many recipes that look very yummy using Mayonnaise and Miracle Whip. In fact, I use Miracle Whip in Meatloaf and Salmon Patties recipes. Somewhere in my things, I even have a recipe for a Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
1 cup water
2 packages (3.4 oz. ea.) chocolate instant pudding & pie filling
2 cups milk
1-1/2 cups water
1/3 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan; set aside.
2. In large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat cake mix, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, water and eggs 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Evenly pour into prepared pan; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, with wire whisk, blend pudding & pie filling, milk, water and sugar. Evenly pour over prepared cake.
4. Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
*May substitute 1 yellow cake mix and vanilla pudding for the chocolate flavors with great results!
Easy Chicken Parm
2 boneless chicken breasts, butterflied
2 TBS mayonnaise
1 TBS mustard
Preheat oven to 375.
Pat dry the chicken. Combine mayo and mustard and coat chicken with the mixture. Dredge in breadcrumbs.
Place chicken on foil-covered cookie sheet and cook 30-45 minutes or until done, flipping once.
10 minutes before finished, dollop some spaghetti sauce on each breast and sprinkle with mozzarella.
Beth's Fish Topping
1/8 c. mayonnaise
1/8 c. sour cream
dash of Mrs. Dash
1 t. chopped garlic
1/4-1.2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
Mix together. Spread on fish to be cooked (Halibut, Salmon, Tilapia, Cod) Bake 4oo degrees for 25-35 minutes until fish is cooked and topping is well browned.