Thursday, October 27, 2011

~~It's Thursday!~~



FOR TODAY

Outside my window...  Rainy, blustery, chilly.  It's a good day for snuggling and drinking something to warm your bones.  Is our Indian Summer gone already?  Sunday's tempreture is only supposed to reach 44 degrees.  BBbbbrrrrr

I am thinking...I am thinking about stuff and things.

I am thankful...  (my fortune from a fortune cookie this last week.)



From the learning rooms...No school while Dad has the week off.  Piano practise continues. 

I am thinking about cracking open my course work.

In the kitchen...  Tonight I am tired . . . so I pulled a casserole from the freezer, Tuna Twist with a small green salad to go with it. 

Friday-  Hamburgers and French fries
Saturday-  Whole Roasted, Lemon Chicken with roasted veggies, Pumpkin Sour Cream coffeecake
Sunday- Salmon Patties, Mashed potatoes, Garlic broccoli

Around the House... Laundry from our trip is almost done but not put away yet.  House fairly clean.  Spice scented  candle burning. . .the furnace has been turned on!

I am wearing...  Jeans and a 3/4 sleeve tee shirt with roosters on it.  I was playing with that new camera on Friday.  This is what I wore AND how I fixed my hair.











I am creating...  I have many unfinished projects.  Most of those projects are piled in the dining room on the floor.  Mostly same as you saw last week. . .






. . . and the week before that  

I am reading/watching... Nothing exciting in the reading department.  We finished the series "Pie in the Sky"  We are all disappointed that it's over.  It was a great show.


We are enjoying The Magnificent Seven and Ironside.

I am praying...  I am still praying for the desires of my heart.  For my spirit, which is low.  For far away family whom I miss very much.


I am hearing...  Machine gun fire from my sound FX #2 son.  He makes some great noises.  The space heater is on, keeping my nose warm. 

One of my favorite things...  Fall comfort.  I've already said I love comfort food.  I love being cozy in a warm bed reading and eating popcorn. 

I love being comforted by his arms~


A few plans for the rest of the week:  Bachelor David this weekend.  Not sure what our other plans will be.  We haven't been able to take our family pictures yet.  Now the weather isn't co-operating!

Something to share...  More pictures of our Niagra Falls Trip










2 comments:

  1. Your pictures of your trip are great.  I absolutely love your hair like that!  Wish mine looked 1/2 as good.   I probably don't need to mention how much I like these Thurs. posts 

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty! Just beautiful! Love your hair!Will be praying for you. I am also praying for the desires of my heart. (to move to NC)  I am reminded of that Scripture, "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when it comes, it is a tree of life"  Proverbs 13:12

    ReplyDelete