Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday

 
   "Then spake Jesus again unto them,
saying, I am the light of the world:
he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness,
but shall have the light of life."

John 8:12


I got the bug.  The Christmas decorations had to come out.  It took me about 2 days to get everything the way I wanted it.  ((Click on pictures to enlarge))

BEFORE








See the tree in the middle of the table?  I got that at the thrift store 2 weeks ago.  It is cream with gold balls and artificial flowers.  That was my inspiration for color this year. 


While I was waiting for my men to bring home more white lights, Shadow cat came out to play with Mom's newly placed decorations.




She loved how these stocking touched the floor.





After
















The End!!



8 comments:

  1. You had me at the white lights and garland    Absolutely love the tree from the thrift store. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been bit too, we did a little Christmas shopping last evening, and I saw this adorable snowman I had to have since he was also such an adorable price at CVS for $10!!!  I'll have to post a pic, I'm wanting to get the living room rearanged so we can put the tree up and decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, forgot to say...your decor is very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! Now I want to decorate...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, it looks like a winter wonderland. I usually start decorating right after Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!  Aren't cats and decorations a fun combination?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did such a lovely job decorating!  BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! Ummmm....I usually wait until the day after Thanksgiving - but you've given me the "bug!" It was so good to stop by and see how you are doing!

    ReplyDelete