Sunday, November 28, 2010

Resting Day


I feel like I have been going since Tuesday.  I guess I have.  I am resting today.  The boys are visiting a church down the street.  I am in my pj's lounging in my bed.  A crock pot full of Smoked Turkey Soup is cooking in the kitchen.  We'll eat that with crackers and cheese, rolls with butter and maybe something green like salad.

I am posting my pictures from this week.  We've had Chris, Sharon and baby Anastasia over Friday and Saturday.  I am happy to say I only have  bit of mashed potato left.  Most everything else has been cleaned up!!







Four areas filled with leftovers.



Cuddle time.


Playing games on the new laptop.

More cuddles yesterday.  She was contentedly taking the binkie from me after she filled her belly with a bottle.  She refuses to do either of those for her parents!

Napping in the swing.

All in all,  it was a very nice holiday spent with some of the greatest folks.  We've had a very Thankful week!!




5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great holiday. Catch up on some of that much needed rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, she's so cute! I love babies! Congrats on the new laptop! It looks like there were plenty of leftovers. ***warm hugs***  There's nothing better than warming up Thanksgiving Day leftovers. Sure beats cooking another full meal. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SealedbyGrace - We're still eating them today.  I made a smoked turkey and vegetable soup that we enjoyed with crackers and cheese and leftover dinner rolls.  I am still laying in bed with my new laptop relaxing.  This is so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a ton of left overs even after Susan took what she wanted.  I think a turkey pot pie might be good for tomorrow.  Miss having a baby around.  Going to see Baby Addie and the girls on the 18th. 

    ReplyDelete