Monday~ Beef tips with gravy with brown rice, garlic green beans, fruit salad
Tuesday~ Kielbasa with barbecue sauce, hash brown casserole, fried cabbage, maple glazed pumpkin muffins
Thursday~ Parmesan Baked Cod, Rice a Roni, Broccoli
Friday~Alfredo Roll ups, Rosemary bread, green salad
Saturday~ Tomato Soup, grilled cheese sandwiches
Sunday~ Beef Stew, buttermilk biscuits, apple crisp with ice cream
- If you could have seen me this weekend . . . I am so happy for my son. I am rejoicing that the Lord answered our prayer and gave me such clear evidence that he answered my prayer. It just tickles me to no end! . . ."for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him." Matthew 6:8b . . . "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto: For everyone that asketh recieveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened." Matthew 7:7-8
- A different chapter will be opening in our house shortly. I am excited about it all. I think my manly man is hesitant and wonders where the time went. Our children grow up too fast!
- I think we'll be driving to Missouri to spend Christmas there. I also think we are going to ask a certain young lady to join us there!
- Back to the routine this week. We have a bit of school to get through. Last week we had off and it was not in the schedule!
- Missions Conference at church Wednesday-Sunday not sure how much we'll attend.
- Keep praying about wisdom. I am not able to share what's going on with us but something needs to happen and it's not in my control.
- Remember the cherry cranberry pie I posted the recipe on? We tried it last Sunday with our ham dinner and it was a great recipe! It was just tart and sweet enough. Not too runny!
- Have a great week dear friends!