Monday, November 22, 2010

Menu Monday



It's Thanksgiving week.  I can't wait.  One of my favorite holidays.  I have many fond memories of good food, great people and wonderful times.  We'll be sharing our holiday with the bachelors again this year.  This is their home away from home and we are like their family.

Playing around with the piano.

What are your plans for this week?  What are some of your Thanksgiving traditions?

Monday~  Bisquick's Impossible Cheeseburger Pie

Tuesday~  Fish Taco's

Wednesday~  Ravioli's with lemon cream sauce, rosemary bread, green salad

Thursday~
Smoked Turkey
Gravy
Stuffing with veggies
Mashed Potatoes
Peas and Corn
Pistachio Salad
Dinner Rolls with jam
Pecan Pie
Pumpkin Pie
Cranberry Cherry Pie
Banana Bread

Friday~  Leftovers!

Saturday~  Smoked Turkey Soup (using turkey carcass) leftover dinner rolls, Green Salad

Sunday~  Split Pea with Ham Soup, Cornbread, Green Salad OR-Turkey sandwiches


Shadow cat watching the squirrels and the leaves.




4 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious as always! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!  Your meals are always so fancy!I too love Thanksgiving, it's one of my favorites.The whole week is!I can't wait to make dinner for Thursday.....Have a great day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Shadow is beautiful! I love critters.One of our traditions is having apple pie or cobbler for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. My son, Chris, loves it and doesn't care too much for the other kind. We usually spoil him with a dutch apple pie (or two) and let him indulge his sweet tooth. lol  Would you mind sharing your pistashio salad recipe?? It sounds wonderful! I've missed you! So glad I'm back on now and can get caught up with everyone! Love and blessings to you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete