Thursday, June 4, 2009

 

For Today...

Outside my window...
Rain, Rain, Rain

I am thinking... I am thinking, about why someone from the Republic of Korea would think my sight is sooo interesting that I had about 300 hits on my page yesterday!  They are looking at EACH page.  Makes me thankful I don't put personal information on my sight.  Hello Korea!

From the learning rooms... Letter N and number 9

I am thankful for... food on the table

From the kitchen... Grilled cheese sammies and tomato soup.  Good on a rainy day.

I am wearing... Jammies, but will soon change into a turquoise tee and denim skirt.

I am reading... New book starts tonight.  But I will recommend these two books,  Dying to Decorate#1 and Crime and Clutter #2.  I've only read the #2 book, my library doesn't have the other book in the series.  These are light reading.  Recipes included!

I am hoping... My allergies get better soon, it has been a crazy week!

I am creating... Still working on the project from last week, hanging my alphabet for school!

I am praying... for friends and family.

Around the house... empty the dishwasher, make beds...all is pretty much CLEAN!

One of my favorite things... Thunderstorms!

A few plans for the rest of the week... We're going to a graduation and school program tonight at our church christian school.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

S

((fresh sweet corn and heirloom tomatoes...I'm waiting for you...yummy!))

 

9 comments:

  1. It has been gray and overcast all week. They said rain and it was all around us but we never got it.  Actually, the garden could use it.  Matt and I have had to water it.   How much of your alphabet did you get done?   I think we are all feeling the effects of the pollen in the air!Mmmmm, fresh corn and tomatoes, I love it, I'll be over soon            Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thunderstorms too, we may get some this afternoon. Hubby said it poured here yesterday for about 30 minutes I missed it..ug. Love the corn & tomatos pic yummy, we also love grilled cheese sammies, & tomato soup ahhhh!ryc: So glad you enjoyed the music. I am now hungry going to fix breakfast now...lols!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The books look good, I'll have to check on them at our library.  You know I had somebody from Moldova checking my site--I don't even think I know where Moldova is??  People have way too much time on their hands.We need some rain.  It is actually supposed to rain today (30%), but I'm not going to bet on it.  My hubby said it rained on his way to work yesterday (we didn't get to enjoy it since it was at 6 am, too early to get  up).

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jessnboyz - Yes wwaayy too much time...I mean every page, every entry, almost 300 times.  They are at it again today!  My husband was paranoid, but he doesn't have much to worry about.Yes the rain is good for our grass.  Did you have your major ultrasound appointment yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @betheelou - Hey, no, we haven't had our appt. yet.  It's scheduled for the 17th at 10:30--just 2 weeks away!!  I'll post it as soon as we find out, I may give you a call after our appt. .  We're planning to take the oldest so he can see the baby!You should post a sermon, it may convict your North Korean peepers.  Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You visited my site this week.  Just wanted to stop by and say "Hi!"  I live in Korea; but was in the USA while you were having all the hits...I may have to return when the tomatoes get ripe!!  The corn and tomatoes look so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @specialtreasure - I can't wait for the corn and tomatoes, all those were from LAST summer.  We recently tried some 'sweet' corn it was terrible.  Not sure where it was from, maybe Florida.  I do have an itty bitty tomato on my vines about the size of a grape!  Thanks for coming by!  What do you do in Korea?

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband is a Baptist pastor.  He leads the International (English-language Worship) congregation in Daejeon.  I am a homemaker/ homeschooler.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @specialtreasure - We have something in common, the Baptist part anyway!  Keep in touch!  I'll try to go over to your sight and look some more!

    ReplyDelete