Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Thursday

 

For Today...

Outside my window...
Warm, humid and raining.  Tomorrow WARMER, humid-er, Rainy-er

I am thinking... about summer plans and what to do with some time off my manly man will have soon.

From the learning rooms... Letter N and number 10

I am thankful for... so much, my thankful list is long...

From the kitchen... Salmon patties, Mashed potatoes and garlic broccoli

I am wearing... khaki capri's, pink tee, sandals

I am reading... Corsair by Clive Cussler

book cover of Corsair  (Oregon Files, book 6)byClive Cussler and Jack Du Brul


I am hoping... my manly man decides this way to spend our 20th wedding anniversary


I am creating... remember the project of hanging the alphabet?  It's still cluttering my desk, it maybe a good project for today!

I am praying... for so many things and so many people...

Around the house... I actually am smelling something good, a plug in that smells like cinnamon vanilla.  Better than the cat litter box over there in the bathroom!

One of my favorite things... iced vanilla latte.  I enjoyed one yesterday on our family date, but had to share..........3 ways!!

 


A few plans for the rest of the week... home school, home school, more home school.  Maybe Alison and Sienna will come over tomorrow for playtime.  I am wanting to fire up the fire pit and have hotdogs and toasted marshmallows, maybe Saturday...

Here is a picture I am sharing with you...

Memories of our family date yesterday, NO INTERUPTIONS!! (Yippee!!)  We saw Night at the Museum 2 and I loved it.  I also liked the first movie just as well.  We enjoyed mall food and had a good time walking around and people watching!

june blog 033

june blog 034

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures.  I always enjoy your lists.          Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that you liked the movie--we've been wanting to see it.  Looks like a nice mall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, if you want to take a cruise, you can send your little guy up here to us, we will spoil him for a few weeks!!  Hope it works out well, you guys deserve a little R&R...    Jess, I dropped an email to the LT recently (same goes for you guys if you want to send us your wonderful little guys for a while!! ) :D    We miss you all at LBC. starting church camp next week at Woody Island, pray for us please.

    ReplyDelete