Monday, June 1, 2009

Menu Monday

 

Today is Menu Monday!  My menu is messed up this week...there were several things that didn't get prepared last week.  The weather was nice over the weekend, we ate outside a few times.  Yesterday we went out to Baja Fresh, instead of eating at home.

Monday-  Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups, Rosemary Bread, Green Salad

Tuesday-  Steak Burritos

Wednesday-  Fish, Rice Pilaf,  Pear Salad

Thursday- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Tomato Soup

Friday-  Salmon Patties, Mashed Potatos, Garlic Green Beans

Saturday-  Lemon Asparagus Penne Pasta Toss.

Sunday-  Teriyaki Meatballs with white rice, wilted spinach salad

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yet the Lord will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life."  Psalms 42:8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Our weekend company was wonderful.  You know in Anne of Green Gables, she comments on finding kindred spirits.  Everywhere we move we always find kindred spirits in our churches.  This church is no exception.  I've loved all the fellowship we've enjoyed lately.  God truly blesses us when we move, by helping us enjoy our church families!

blog XII 038

blog XII 037

blog XII 042

blog XII 039

blog XII 041

((Yes...the statement on this shirt is true...Thanks Chase!))

blog XII 043

blog XII 044

blog XII 046

blog XII 048

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Great menu.  I see you had corn on the cob.  Did you cook it on the grill?  I have a hint that I learned last summer and the corn is so yummy.  Before wrapping it in alum. foil, brush it with butter and brown sugar mix.  It gives the corn a different flavor but so good.    I am not the best cook but I do have few things that I do well.  This and potato salad are the favorites.  (Even my daughter's MIL asked for the potato salad recipe)    Don't you love to know that He even is concerned with our finding great fellowship?           Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we had corn...it was advertised as SWEET corn.  Oh my was it nasty!!  When we truely, really, honestly have sweet corn it is fabulous!!  We spray it with pam, Mrs. Dash, add a little garlic, LIME juice, wrap it in moist paper towel, wrap it in foil and grill it, YUM.  This was nasty corn. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kindred spirits truly are very special to have!  I'm so glad you're enjoying your fellowship at your church, even though I miss your company !!!  We always have special memories to hold in our hearts.Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see here......I'll take Monday, Friday and Saturday! I love it when you post the menu for your week. It inspiries me to look ahead much more than I do. You always have such variety and that would definitely be my weak point!

    ReplyDelete