Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Week

june blog 018

My Pastor and his wonderful wife.

june blog 016

Kimmie

Just adding a post about the little christian school program we attended Thursday night.  It was fun and the children did a good job presenting story in song about Hero's of the Bible.  We enjoyed a graduation service for two of my little church friends Kimmie (8th grade graduate) and Brittany (High school graduate)

june blog 022

Brittany

june blog 024

My quiet singing, alto, choir buddy, Maggie.  Left for bible college in Arkansas yesterday morning...I'll miss my choir buddy!

june blog 025

Brittany leaves for bible college in Arkansas next month.  Congratulations Graduate!!

Tomorrow I am substituting for the 4 and 5 year old junior church teacher.  I'll try to take pictures.

Have a great weekend friends!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. ooh, I miss your hugs!!  Ok I'm getting way to sentimental--you look great.  I like your shirt.  I'm so glad God has given you great friends way over there on the other side of the country !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS hard when those young friends move away to go to college and such! What a blessing though when they come back, get married, have babies and you get invited to all those wonderful bridal and baby showers!  Love, GAil

    ReplyDelete