Monday, June 8, 2009

Menu Monday

 

Monday~  Beef Tips with egg noodles, Green beans, dinner salad, Rosemary bread

Tuesday~  Penne Pasta with asparagus

Wednesday~Salmon patties, mashed potatoes, stir fried garlic broccoli  chocolate brownies

Thursday~  Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Tomato soup

Friday~  Fried Rice, wontons, egg rolls

Saturday~  Hamburgers and french fries

Sunday~  Spaghetti, Salad garlic breadsticks

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Teaching Junior church was crazy yesterday.  1 1/2 hours long.  Oh how sorry I feel for the regular teachers who do that every week!  How to keep almost 25, 5 year old children busy for that amount of time??!!  Wow...  Of course I was too busy to take time to photograph all those energetic youngsters.  I did take a picture of the lesson I did.  The story of Zaccheus found in Luke 19:1-10.  Our snack was chocolate "golden coins" representing the money that he gave back to the folks he took from.

june blog 027

Today I have to run to the store after home school and get a few things.  #1 son will leave soon for his second professional driving lesson. 

june blog 029

#2 son is hard at work. 

june blog 031

 I'd like to finish his home school by the end of the month or first week in July.  We'll see.

june blog 028

Gotta run for the day!

 

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure the regular junior church workers have a bunch of tricks up their sleeves.  And kids go a little crazier when things are new and different (like a teacher).  But, the good news is: you lived to tell!!Did the driving teacher with the REALLY long ponytail come pick up #1 son?  Who knew they did that?!G.I. Joe looks like he's ready for his after-schoolwork treat.  : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. @onehappymomma - That is John.  He is the CALMEST person I have ever met.  REALLY mellow.  #1 son had a church tract sticking out of his pocket to give to John.  He shared that he was looking for a church to attend when they were together last week.  John is Catholic.  Yes, he does have a pony tail.  Yes, they come and pick them up.  They are taking him to his test as well (July 2nd) as our cars do not qualify, they do not have a center located hand brake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @betheelou - I hope he does come to church!!  That would be great and how happy #1 son would be to see God work like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you were a great teacher!  Golden chocolate coins--I bet the kids loved the snack.Is that Indiana Jones supervising the school lesson !

    ReplyDelete
  5. @jessnboyz - Yes that's Indiana!  He was making sure no thief came to steal the beloved lolipop before we could finsih our lessons this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You never fail to make me feel like I need to go to the kitchen and eat!! I would have enjoyed being at your table especially tonight! My daughter also schedules her meals for the week. When we were in Colorado we enjoyed Donna's meals. She uses more spices, garlic, etc. then I am used to cooking with but we enjoyed everything. She also is a homeschool Mom so that means three meals a day. (Breakfast is usually light - Saturdays Brian makes eggs, etc.) I was so impressed that your son was ready to give a tract. I hope John will attend!!

    ReplyDelete