Friday, April 17, 2009

An Afternoon at the Park

 

blog XI '09 168

((Baby Drew))

We just got back from meeting Alison at the park.  It is so gorgeous here right now, it makes me very happy!  It is a nice afternoon to spend with friends.

blog XI '09 172

blog XI '09 174

Sienna and #2 Son.

blog XI '09 173

Not sure who this little guy is...he wanted his picture taken so I took it!  I think he was trying to tell me who he was and who he belonged to...I don't understand much Spanish, so I don't know what he said to me!

 

 

3 comments:

  1. We are back to a rainy day. Had to do our walking in the mall today. But sunday it may be nice. So glad you have a beautiful day there and got to enjoy the kids at the park. Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when the weather is nice enough to be outside without freezing to death! The kids are cute! That little Elmo guy is funny...I hope he was happy to get his picture taken! Enjoy your weekend, hopefully with nice weather! love, GAil

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wet here some sun in between at 64 it's still nice. My hummers just showed up Friday it amazes me that they know where they came to last year. I didn't have my feeders out yet and they started swarming me as if to say hey i'm ready to eat...lols!Love your photos that last one is a kicker...lols...he sure looks as if he is thinking real hard. Linda

    ReplyDelete