Monday, April 27, 2009

First Award

 

A friend over at blogger.com (newlifedj.blogger.com) Gave me my first award,

"Attitude of Gratitude."

 

So there are a few rules to this award:

1.Put the logo on your blog or post

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude

3. Link to your nominees within your post

4.Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award

5.Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.

6.Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude...

My gratitude comes first from my Heavenly Father who gave it to me.  Without him, I would be nothing.

I am thankful for my husband and children.  For my family, whom I wish I could live closer to.

I am thankful the Lord provides our needs!  Really.....we have food, shelter, cars to drive, money to spend...I am quite content!

I am thankful for my bloggy friends, who are very dear to me.

-----------------------------------------------------

Rules #2-5....I don't FOLLOW rules very well...   Thanks DJ for giving me this award!


 

 


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award...how cool!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, Beth. You deserve it because you do show an attitude of grattitude, in your blogging!     Love ya, DJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I know that I have enjoyed your posts during this brief time of knowing you

    ReplyDelete