Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Friday!

 

blog XI '09 160

Not sure what to blog today.  The weather is supposed to be spectacular this weekend!  So I know some of our plans for the weekend will involve yardwork!  ((Like This Project))

[Image of NE 4284]

Our new friends Chris and Sharon, expressed interest in spending more time with us.  It will give us and opportunity to witness to them more.  Yes, they do attend church with us, but we don't know much of their testimonies, what a mission field we all have right inside our churches!!  So we may try to plan a barbecue/work on the playset activity for tomorrow.

blog XI '09 165

I am not sure what kind of culinary masterpieces will emerge from the kitchen this weekend either.  I didn't stick to my menu exactly.  I made a few things that were not there.  I must have been craving comfort food!  We have a few leftovers we should eat tonight.  I should put together and potato salad and beans for tomorrow.  We could burn up some wood in the firepit and enjoy hotdogs around the firepit with potato salad and beans!

blog XI '09 166

Have a great weekend friends!  I'll try to post pictures of our yardwork projects!

 

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your yardwork.  Pictures are great, thanks for sharing.         Linda

    ReplyDelete