Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 10

Another beautiful day of travel today.  Tonight we are in Sheridan, Wyoming, population 15,000 and we love it.  I guess this is the home to a famous rodeo.  We traveled a little bit more today about 370 miles.  The picture I am posting is dropping out of the mountains into Billings, Montana from Helena.  I think western montana is beautiful.    (I said that 8 years ago when we traveled through the area, I still like it.)  It is so pretty, my descriptive words do not do it justice.  Let' see... we averaged about 23 miles a gallon again today.  Praise the Lord, our van, children and pets are traveling so well.  We couldn't ask for better.

AlCan8

Tomorrow we are going to be with family, on my manly man's side of the family, just outside of Denver.  We have a special mexican food place we like to go when we are there called Casa Bonita.  It is a theme restaurant with a cancan show, cliff divers and various other performers singing and clowning around.  I think #2 son will enjoy this treat.  We will go there for dinner tomorrow night.  #2 son is so excited to see his cousins.  I think he believes ALL his cousins are his age or his size like his cousins in Washington State.  We'll be in the Denver area for two nights and then we head to Kansas City to see more cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment