Sunday, July 27, 2008

More Pictures

 

The Dining area.

house hunt (1) 7-08 001

The Living Room

house hunt (1) 7-08 002

 

 A Great Place to explore, about 20 minutes from our new place.

 

house hunt (2) 7-08 015

 

The Watchung Reservation is a nature preserve encompasses 2000 acres straddling portions of the 1st and 2nd Watchung Mountains to the south and west of the Milburn near Scotch Plains, New Jersey.  There is a small creek  running through the preserve and hiking trails and picnic areas.  We went here yesterday and ran with Banjo.  We may go back today and have a barbeque at the picnic area.  Somewhere in the area are diasaur prints.  Anyway~more later.  Thank you everyone for praying for us.  We have peace today, finally.  We are feeling a lot more refreshed and less stressed!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,Thank you for the 'pie' tip. I will try it with your suggestion next time i make one.  Yes, we are renting the house you saw on my page.  We got an awesome deal and it will be great for the kids and myself to learn how to swim while we are in florida.  We will be driving down to visit families and friends (we are flying to oregon, thank goodness!) and we won't get to florida until september 1st!  There is a huge great flea market in N.J. that I use to go in the summer when I go back to Philly.   I'm not sure where exactly you are at, but you can check our their website http://www.berlinmarket.com/index.aspNow that you are settled and found a home that your family like, Adam and I will pray that you will find a church of likemindedness.God Bless!Sokha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI BETHEELOU, THIS IS YOUR MOMEEEE WRITING.  I AM SO VERY GLAD YOU ARE FINALLY IN YOUR HOME, RIGHT WHERE GOD WANTS YOU TO BE.  WHAT CITY IS THAT??  I DON'T THINK I EVER GOT THE NAME.  I KNOW THIS IS A BIG STRESSOR OFF YOUR SHOULDERS.  ARE YOU SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR?  WHAT IS THE YARD LIKE AROUND YOUR PLACE?  SOMEPLACE FOR BANJO TO DO HIS THING?WRITE WHEN YOU CAN, LOVE MOEEEE

    ReplyDelete